NBFC Credit Operations
Short/Medium Term Lending
IFCI Venture also provides Short/medium term Lending to entrepreneurs and corporates, to facilitate business growth across industries. Lending is governed as per guiding principles laid down by a Board approved Lending Policy with the objective of maintaining good asset quality and growth in operational income, besides balancing the risk-return trade off, with a diversified asset portfolio. There is a structured Governance Framework to implement the same.
- Loan amount - Rs. 5- 25crore.
- Tenure - up to 4 years (5 years for minimum A Rated companies)
- Rate of Interest 13-15% p.a.
- Processing fee - upto 1.5% (upfront).
Principles guiding eligibility(Indicative)
- Profitability track record, Net worth position, Debt service coverage ratio
- Credit Rating
- Adequate cash flows
- Adequate Security cover
- Exclusive/First/pari-passu basis charge on the assets of the company financed through lending/any other charge on the assets of the company as negotiated with the borrower.
- Pledge of listed free shares
- Personal guarantee of promoter/corporate guarantee
- Post datedcheques with regard to principal and interest repayment.
The acceptance of eligibility for funding and sanction is at the sole and absolute discretion of IFCI Venture.
IFCI Venture has adopted a Fair Practices Code. Please click here to view.