IFCI Venture Capital Funds Ltd. people are a true reflection of what the company is today-- the competitive advantage it enjoys in industry. Most of the original core team members are still with the company, they are from a wide range of educational and geographic backgrounds. The different points of view they bring lead to superior business solutions for our clients and us. Their individual experiences promote creativity and innovation and contribute to our success. We offer an open and fair work culture that enables people from diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds to work together. IFCI Venture Capital's people are some of the most creative, forward-thinking people in the business world.
Knowing that every step we take to make our people better pays off millions of times a day, we've built a company based on growing the value of our people. Every employee of IFCI Venture Capital understands the importance of delivering quality service and possesses the ingenuity and drive that are vital to the success of our clients' business. IFCI Venture Capital hires and develops the most professional, experienced people in our industry. To better serve our clients, we provide our team member with technical training relevant for the key industries we serve.
Our people have the capability to quickly and professionally solve the challenges faced by our clients. Every member of the IFCI Venture Capital's team, is committed to delivering the highest quality service using the latest market information, technological advancements and a level of personal attention that each and every client expects and deserves.
We have expertise in providing corporate advisory services, leveraging three decades of experience in undertaking investment. The focus of these advisory services is to provide independent, fair and informed assessment for undertaking decisions through the Investment cycle from deal identification to exit planning.
Our team members with their background, experience and understanding of critical aspects related to equity investment is an apt partner to carry out in-depth due diligence and appraisal of business plans.
The legal divisions and the accounts division of ours have 16+ years of industry experience.
Some of the key executives of IFCI Venture are :
- Professional experience of 29 years
- Worked in almost all credit functions including credit appraisal, Infrastructure financing, Restructuring & revival strategy, P.S.U. disinvestments, corporate advisory, primary market operations and loan syndication.
- Qualifications include Post Graduate in Commerce, Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India, a Law Graduate, Associate Member of Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India, Diploma in Labour Laws and a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers.
Fund Manager - GIVF
- Experience of over 17 years in investment management
- Expertise in Deal evaluation, investment, capital market trading
- Qualifications include Associate Member of Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (AICWA)
Fund Manager - IACM
- Experience of over 16 years including investment management and system integration.
- Expertise in deal evaluation, project monitoring etc.
- Qualifications include B. Sc. (Electronics), MCA and pursuing PG diploma in Renewal Energy
Fund Manager - IEDF
- Experience of over 12 years in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Equity research and Corporate Strategy
- Expertise in deal evaluation, investments, advisory
- Previously worked with Rabo Equity Advisors as Vice President - Investments and was responsible for deal evaluation and execution in Food & Agri Sector in India. Also worked with Edelweiss Capital and Morgan Stanley.
- Qualifications include MBA from IIM Calcutta and B.Tech from Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences (Bhiwani)