IVCF was set up by IFCI Limited (IFCI) in 1975 with the objective to broaden entrepreneurship base in India by providing risk capital to first generation entrepreneurs...
Welcome to IFCI Venture Capital Funds Ltd., the venture capital subsidiary of IFCI Ltd.IFCI Ltd., as you would be aware, is India’s first Development Financial...
- To become the leading institutional player in the venture capital sector of the country
- To be solution Provider to various financial needs of the industry
- To emerge as the most trusted partner for upcoming enterprise in the country
- To invest in projects envisaging commercialisation of indigenous technology
- Promote Entrepreneurship among all social segment & increase financial inclusion
- Employment generation & Economic development of community
- To remain competitive, component & senstive to the economic grouth of the country
- To Design customer focused solutions
- To enhance the reputation and image of IFCI Group
- Request For Proposal (RFP) For Appointment of Valuation Consultants
- Extension of last date for submission and opening of bids for appointment of Consultant for review of valuation of three private equity/venture capital funds registered under SEBI(Venture Capital Funds) Regulations 1996, managed by IFCI Venture Capital Funds Limited.